in accordance with the terms of Article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/03 (the Italian Data Protection Act, and subsequent updates and additions), we hereby provide information on the data processing operations conducted by Saba Italia s.p.a., which is the entity responsible for the processing of the details to which you (the Data Subject) will grant access.
Saba Italia s.p.a. does not intend to compile any details that could be considered as being amongst those that the Data Protection Act classes as "sensitive". As such, we would ask you to avoid sending any type of sensitive data.
Your personal details will not be disclosed to third parties, except for the purposes of processing.
Your personal details may be disclosed to partners and/or employees of Saba Italia s.p.a.
Said partners and/or employees are required to ensure that your details remain entirely confidential.
The entity responsible for the processing of your personal details is Saba Italia s.p.a., a company with its registered offices at No. 15, Via delle Quattro Fontane, Rome, Italy.
In relation to the processing of your personal details, you are entitled, at any time, to exercise (in the form of a letter or by e-mail) your rights as set out in Article 7 of the Data Protection Act, which are shown below:
Article 7 - Right of access to personal details and other rights
- The data subject has the right to be informed as to the existence of any personal details that concern him or her, even if they have yet to be recorded, and to receive a copy of said details in an intelligible form.
- The data subject has the right to be informed as to:
- the source of the personal details held
- the purpose(s) for which they are being processed and the methods used to process them
- the systems used (in cases where the processing operations are conducted using IT equipment)
- the contact details for the entity/individual legally responsible for the processing operations, the data manager and the local representative designated by the Italian State, where applicable
- the entities (individuals) or categories of entities (individuals) to which the details may be disclosed, or which may be given access to the details as the local representatives designated by the Italian State, as managers or functionaries.
- The data subject has the right to request:
- the updating, the correction or, where he or she communicates that he or she wants to do so, the completion of the details
- the cancellation, making anonymous or blocking of access to any details processed unlawfully, including those details that are not required to be held in relation to the original purpose for which the details were collected and subsequently processed
- confirmation that the operations described at points a) and b) have been communicated to all those to whom the details were disclosed, except when the act of fulfilling this obligation would be impossible or would require the expenditure of funds that are clearly disproportionate to the right being protected.
- The data subject has the right to oppose, fully or partially:
- on legal grounds, the processing of the personal details that concern him or her, even if relevant to the purpose for which the details were collected
- the processing of his or her personal details for the purposes of sending out publicity or direct sales material, or for the completion of market research surveys or for commercial communications.
The exercising of the rights set out above can be carried out directly or indirectly in cases where the data subject appoints an individual or a body as a proxy or grants them power of attorney.
"Sensitive details" are defined as those details that reveal the racial or ethnic origin of the data subject, his or her religious, philosophical or other convictions, political opinions, membership of religious, philosophical or political parties, unions or groups, and any details relating to his or her health or sexual practices.