Power up at our car parks
Conveniently recharge your electric/hybrid car at our facilities while you are at work or during your free time.
The partnership between Saba Italia and Enel X Way makes a further important contribution to the development of sustainable mobility by meeting the needs of citizens and businesses in terms of technological innovation and e-mobility.
HOW TO USE ELECTRIC CHARGING STATIONS
1. Find the Saba car park with charging stations nearest to you (see the list of facilities below).
2. Enter the car park, drive to the dedicated stations and connect your vehicle to the station with your charging cable.
3. Activate the charging point using your provider's App via your RFID card.
4. Leave your vehicle charging and enjoy your time!*
POWER AND CHARGING RATE
The stations at our car parks have a power of 7.4 kW. The tariff varies according to the tariff agreement you have with your provider.
OUR FACILITIES EQUIPPED WITH ELECTRIC RECHARGING
Parking Giovanni Paolo II
Parking Corso Vittorio Veneto - Porto
Parking Ospedale Sant’Orsola
Parking I due Fiumi
Parking San Martino
Parking Mestre Stazione
Parking Piazza Partigiani
Parking Piazzale Europa
Parking Vittorio Emanuele II
Parking Cola di Rienzo
Parking Emiciclo Garibaldi
Parking Ospedale Maggiore
Parking Verona Arena
* Once the recharge has been completed, please remember to free the station to allow other users to use it.
Recharge Stations can be used both by Enel X Way customers and by customers of other operators having inter-operability agreements with Enel X Way.